Mobile Maintenance Team
Out on the road, mobile maintenance technicians (MMTs) are responsible for responding to all allocated customer care team requests including planned and reactive maintenance, repairs to building fabric and associated equipment.
As an MMT, it’s your job to build and maintain relationships with key personnel onsite, across a selection of properties within the Sewell FM portfolio. You’ll act as the main key holder to multiple properties and respond to emergency call outs as part of an on-call rota system.
- Working to keep all properties safe and legal
- Liaising with and managing external contractors when appropriate
- Provision of information on remedial works for quotations or internal cost approval
- Identifying, reporting, and repairing of defects and maintenance requirements
- Identifying and reporting near misses
Fancy a chat?
Give us a call to discuss potential opportunities. We’d love to hear from you!