Top of the class facilities management
Our job is to allow you to concentrate on delivering the best learning experiences, without having to worry about the environment you’re teaching in. With round-the-clock access to our experienced and local team, your focus can remain on your students whilst we’re dealing with the everyday facilities management essentials.
There’s no one size fits all, and we cover a broad range of service offerings to continuously drive improvements across your full school estate, including:
- Employing caretakers, cleaners and other specific roles on your behalf
- Making sure all your equipment is working properly such as boiler checks, fire alarms, CCTV, plant room systems and more
- Reactive response to anything that could go wrong with plumbing, lighting, electrical, heating – you name it, it won’t be wrong for long!
- Ensuring your building and everything in it is working to the correct and appropriate legal standards
- Asbestos control and legionella management / prevention
- Visitor safety, any training policies you might need, creating accident reports and undertaking necessary investigations
A plan tailored to your needs
We make a conscious effort to spend time with our customers to gain a thorough understanding of their school, analysing policies and procedures, undertaking audits of the buildings and their grounds, as well as reviewing health and safety management so we can help develop clear objectives, responsibilities and action plans tailored to your needs.
We care about your school
as much as you do
Adopting a partnership approach that aligns us with your school’s cultural ethos so we can become an extension of your team. Our facilities officers on the ground lighten the day-to-day load for you, whilst the wider Sewell team can be called upon around the clock for that continuous level of great customers service 24/7, 365.
We can also offer additional advice and guidance, giving you the best value for money so you can feel confident, assured, and comfortable in our partnership at all times.
As teachers, you’ve got enough to think about. That’s why we’re here to think about it, so you don’t have to.
"It's really great to come back to such a clean environment. It helps to give us all a boost at the start of a new year."
Rupert Griffiths, Head Teacher, St. Oswald’s CE Primary School
Speak to one of our teams
Let’s have a chat about how we can support your educational facility.
Take a look at the other sectors we work in
We have decades of experience working in both the public and private sector. Our knowledge and expertise spans primary, secondary and higher education, community health hubs, pharmacies, dentists, GP practices, care homes, and other specialist facilities.
We’ve also supported renewable energy manufacturers, factories, offices, and retail stores.