Facilities Managers oversee both soft and hard services across multiple sites. Soft services relate to managing the usage of facilities like grounds maintenance, decorating, catering, cleaning services, security, front of house, pest control, and waste management.
As a facilities manager you’ll provide that everyday operational FM management function, supporting the site-based staff to ensure the jobs get done to the highest standards while acting as the key account holder for your customers.
- Getting involved in the bidding for new contracts
- Carrying out building inspections and records
- Monitoring performance of reactive and preventative tasks undertakes by the site team
- Quality audits, reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Providing recommendations of compliance and H&S requirements to the client
- Complete and recording of fire evacuations and actions
- CCTV reviewing, issuing and audits
Fancy a chat?
Give us a call to discuss potential opportunities. We’d love to hear from you!