World class customer service with our
Customer Care Team members
From faciltities managers, to cleaners and mobile maintenance technicians, customer service is part of everyone’s role. Our Customer Care team are the champions of this, and they’re responsible for ensuring our customers receive a world class service, 24/7, 365. They’re usually the first contact our customers will have, so its their job to make it a positive experience.
They manage and coordinate reactive maintenance and planned tasks, ensuring our customers receive full updates on any tasks that have been reported.
Key responsibilities include:
- Energising, inspiring and engaging with the wider customer care team to champion world-class customer service
- The analysis and monitoring of performance of reactive and planned maintenance tasks
- Running and submitting activity reports to meet the needs of the Customer Care Team and wider business
- Dealing with any customer complaints and incoming calls in a timely manner
- Liaising with customers to schedule in required work
- Record keeping of certifications, asset reports and other documentation, working closely with the facilities managers and team on the ground
Fancy a chat?
Give us a call to discuss potential opportunities. We’d love to hear from you!