Cleaners and caretakers
Reporting to the Facilities Management Team, our caretakers have overall responsibility for maintenance and porterage. They ensure all services are provided to a consistently high standard and assist the FM team in all areas required to meet the needs of the business and the client.
Caretaker responsibilities include:
- Monitoring of utilities
- General maintenance and repairs
- Building fabric and associated equipment when necessary
- Porterage tasks such as accepting deliveries, litter picking, weeding, removal of rubbish, setting out of furniture
- Risk assessments and method statements prior to subcontractor work commencement where applicable
- Communication with head teachers and nominated deputies
- Health and safety duties to ensure the building is operated in a safe and compliant manner at all times
- Main key holder to the site
- Ensuring safe pedestrian access especially during adverse weather conditions
- Cleaning duties including vacuuming carpets, mopping floors, wiping, and cleaning surfaces, skirtings, chairs, and tables, as well as cleaning of classrooms / offices / treatment rooms, staff rooms, kitchen, toilet, and hallways
Our cleaners are responsible for carrying out general cleaning duties on site and supporting their wider team to ensure all areas are cleaned to the highest of standards possible
Cleaner responsibilities include:
- Vacuuming carpets, mopping floors, wiping, and cleaning surfaces, skirtings, chairs, and tables. Cleaning of classrooms / offices / treatment rooms, staff rooms, kitchen, toilet, and hallway areas
- Supporting Cleaning Supervisors and Cleaning Managers with deliveries and stock control
- Reporting issues with cleaning equipment
- Operating cleaning machinery such as floor / carpet cleaners
Fancy a chat?
Give us a call to discuss potential opportunities. We’d love to hear from you!