The Commercial Team
The commercial team oversee the financial side of the business – from budgeting to pricing up new contracts and managing the supply chain. As part of the commercial team, you’ll be making sure the business stays profitable while continuing to be great value to our customers.
- Working with Facilities Managers to price new FM contracts & renewals for existing customers
- Supply Chain Management:
– Issuing orders and contracts, & completing market testing exercises
– Managing contractor approvals (insurances, PQQ’s) & carrying out performance reviews
- Annual budget setting & reforecasting, monitoring financial performance of contracts and reactive works
- Raising commercial awareness with all teams, ensuring we provide VFM for our customers
- Management of lifecycle funds and reforecasting
- Issuing quotations to customers for reactive & project works works
- Sales invoicing for contracted and reactive works
- Purchase invoice approval and dealing with supplier queries
- Reviewing and approving engineer timesheets
Fancy a chat?
Give us a call to discuss potential opportunities. We’d love to hear from you!