Looking after our schools 365 days of the year
We’re there for our customers 24/7 365 days of the year, this also includes school holidays. With work planned at 13 schools across the region, while the gates are closed, everything from planned inspections to maintenance will be completed in time for pupils and staff returning.
Here is a small flavour of the planned maintenance work during the school holidays:
- Roof maintenance
- Annual maintenance of the firesprinkler system
- Annual inspection and cleaningof the cladding
- Emergency light duration test
- Annual maintenance of hoists
- Staff room and kitchen fitting
- Quarterly inspection of hotwater dispensers
- Annual maintenance of CCTV
- Half yearly maintenance of the airconditioning
- Classroom decoration
"Having Sewell FM look after the school during the school holidays provides peace of mind. This means a smooth start to the new year as teachers are able to concentrate on welcoming back the pupils. The Sewell FM staff are extremely competent and care about doing the best possible job."